Patient Coverage Area: Houston - Inside 610
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
The selling clinical division manager directs the planning and implementation of the sales process within
the division. This position is ultimately responsible for achieving and exceeding budgeted admission
activity for and within the division. The selling clinical division manager directs the planning and
implementation of the sales process by identifying and penetrating market opportunities to achieve
revenue and admission goals. This position drives the total team forecast attainment, inclusive of assigned
accounts and management of overall account activity within the territory. The selling clinical division
manager will provide ongoing, strategic in-field support, as the needs of the team and geographic territory
dictate. The selling clinical division manager will manage a commitment to weekly, monthly, and annual
Education and Experience (ESSENTIAL):
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing or therapy.
- Must be licensed in the state where they
currently practice; therapists must be a physical therapist, occupational therapist, or speech language
- Must have demonstrated experience and understand federal, state, and local laws and
regulatory guidelines governing the operations of Medicare certified home health and hospice.
Education and Experience (DESIRED):
- Related experience working with beneficiary qualifications is preferred.
- Previous experience with a Medicare home health or hospice is preferred.
- Management experience is preferred.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have strong presentation skills.
- Must be able to organize and execute programs.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously, with minimal supervision.
- Must maintain and adhere to multiple budgets.
- Must have the ability to interact positively with a great diversity of individuals and be able to successfully
Must meet sales goals.
- Must have motivation for sales, territory management, performance management,
negotiation, sales planning, and profitability management.
- Must possess a valid state driver license
- Must maintain automobile liability insurance as required by law