Division: Home Office
Required – A portfolio in PDF format or a link to portfolio website.
Location: 6688 N. Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75206
Encompass Health – Home Health & Hospice Division is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team of creative professionals. As an in-house creative team, we support all departments within Encompass Health – Home Health & Hospice, and strive to position ourselves as a strategic partner within the organization. Our hope is to show the value of design and the impact it can have on the Encompass Health culture, reputation, business objectives and most importantly, our guiding principle, a better way to care.
We have curated a unique space nestled within the Home Office (Dallas, TX) that fosters creativity. Individual workspace, large windows and an open floor plan make up an environment prime for creative thinking. We are passionate about the Encompass Health brand and work hard to ensure that everything is in line with the vision and mission of the company.
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
As a Graphic Designer, you will collaborate with other designers on the team as you work to manage the Encompass Health brand and maintain a cutting-edge, professional appearance to our target audiences.
- Participate and contribute in team meetings and design collaborations.
- Collaborate with marketing team members to finalize design projects.
- Assist with the execution of marketing campaigns and advertisements.
- Collaborate and participate in brainstorming, creating, and implementation of delegated projects.
- Ensure that the overall design of each item produced is cohesive and consistent with the Encompass Health brand.
- Contribute to the production of a 12-month calendar annually, along with promotional products for the sales teams to utilize; select appropriate products to be used for promotion.
- Create and execute special projects requested by senior and executive leadership.
- Assist with the event operation executions for the annual leadership meetings.
- Prepare and set-up artwork according to vendor standards for the production of print and promotional materials.
- Assist with video, photography, and audio project editing, as requested.
- Creative Project Examples:
- Custom announcements, invitations, and fliers
- Service area maps for individual branches
- Clinical materials for patient and family communications
- Images and graphics for internal and external employee communications
- Workbooks and education materials
- Images and graphics for the website and social media platforms
- Advertisements for the local branch areas
- Marketing, handouts, presentations, and materials for the annual leadership meetings
- Must have a bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field. Certification or equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Must have at least two years related work experience; must present a portfolio of completed design projects.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in the Adobe creative suite, Adobe video and audio editing softwares including After Effects, Premier Pro and Audition, and Microsoft office suite.
- Must be creative, with the ability to brainstorm fresh ideas and effectively mock up designs.
- Must have strong presentation, technological skills, and the ability to communicate and interpret ideas to fit the needs of the requestor.
- Must have the ability to interact positively with a diverse population and be able to successfully build relationships.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously, with minimal supervision.
- Must consider and adhere to multiple budgets and project timelines, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Must have an eye for detail and a commitment to high creative standards.