Division: Home Office
This position is located at: 6688 North Central Expwy, Dallas, TX 75206
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice is hiring a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the team.
- Responsible for sourcing and finding passive candidates and building relationships with those passive candidates.
- Responsible for screening all active candidates for assigned offices.
- Work with Hiring Managers in assigned territory and responsible for supplying qualified applicants to local supervisors for open positions in their territory.
- Establish and maintain strategic, consultative, positive, respectful, professional relationships and partnerships with Leadership, Peers (e.g., service as relief for Peers/Team coverage), Hiring Managers, Candidates, internal/other Encompass departments, and external resources.
System & Technology Management:
- Daily monitor Applicant Tracking Software (ATS) program perform necessary recruiting activities, updating each requisition to be compliant per full-cycle recruiting process.
- Ensure requisitions are posted to appropriate portals.
- Consistently monitor ATS database and external job boards to database mine and source applicants for open positions at assigned offices.
- Coordinate with Hiring Leaders to regularly assess open requisitions, and determine validity per staffing matrix, branch census and productivity, and recruitment activity. Close as necessary, noting reasoning on requisition profile in ATS. Ensure all applicants not hired are dispositioned and receive a rejection notice.
- Maintain accurate, well-ordered documentation (add and maintain notes in ATS) on all candidates, searches, interactions and other recruiting activities to ensure a compliant and thorough audit if required.
- Source, contact, and screen active and passive candidates to determine candidate’s qualifications and viability. This includes leveraging online recruiting resources, Position Resource Guide, and all other available recruiting resources to attract, identify and recruit highly qualified passive and active candidates.
- Promote employment opportunities and Encompass by demonstrating and communicating a strong knowledge of company history, benefits, market-share and growth.
- Manage offer process by assisting with offer creation, offer approval, and extending offer to each candidate.
Upon offer acceptance, route new hire profile to appropriate status in ATS to initiate onboarding.
Professional Development & Recruitment Initiatives:
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques, both in the health care industry, and outside the industry, in order to be competitive in recruiting practices.
- Suggest and actively participate in Recruiting Department meetings and special projects. Promote purpose and communicate project and action items with positive and energetic personality.
- Invest time and investigate recruitment best practices to incorporate in individual and team professional development.
- Consistently promote self and Recruiting Department as staffing and talent acquisition subject-matter-experts for Encompass.
- As necessary, participate in and attend job fairs, campus events, and trade association fairs.
- Be an ambassador and represent Encompass Home Health & Hospice as a professional resource in recruiting top talent.
- Refer viable, qualified candidate leads to appropriate Recruiting Manager and/or hiring Manager for processing through hiring workflow.
- Work collaboratively with Home Office, Regional, and Local leadership to organize branding and recruiting events on an as needed basis.
- Must possess a BS/BA in business, marketing, human resources or related field, or possess at least 2 years of prior work experience relating to those fields.
- Proficiency in computers, internet based applications, social media platforms, common sourcing applications and services, and Microsoft Office programs is required.
- Prior experience in sourcing passive candidates is required.
- Previous health care recruiting experience is preferred.
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing, including English.
- Must be well organized and able to prioritize tasks appropriately.
- Must be time efficient and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ensure that all decisions are made with the goal of ensuring the company’s mission of A Better Way to Care is honored at all times for employees, patients, and referral sources.
- Maintain a T.E.A.M focus in every interaction.
- THINK – Be thoughtful, stay prepared and maintain a positive mental attitude to pave the way for great customer service.
- ENGAGE – Consistently interact in a positive and professional manner consistently when representing the organization.
- ACT – Take action to ensure all needs are met.
- MOTIVATE – Respond to excellence and encourage the culture of service to thrive.