Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: North Tulsa, Skiatook and Sperry
$5,000 Sign On Bonus
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
Our employees think Encompass is a great place to work and it shows! We have been repeatedly honored on a national and regional basis as a Best Place to Work. Here are just a few of the many reasons why:
- Encompass Home Health, acquired by HealthSouth Corporation in 2014, is an industry leader in patient satisfaction and clinical outcomes.
- Encompass Home Health is the 4th largest home health and hospice company in the nation with over 200 branches in 24 states. Click here to see a list of the many locations where we do business.
- At Encompass Home Health, we continually invest in our team of clinicians so they can achieve personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Competitive compensation.
- 30 paid days off per year for all full time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Innovative bonus plan.
- Company car program.
A great place to work starts with great employees committed to a great mission! Join us as we continue to provide "A Better Way to Care”.
Encompass Health is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our growing and dynamic team.
At Encompass Health, our Registered Nurses are the point of contact for all disciplines involved with providing care to patients.
- Oversee the frequency of visits for the episode, in addition to performing visits and completing coordination of client care.
- Consult as needed with the physician and the office giving details about patient care.
- Perform accurate OASIS collection.
- Ensure the medication profile remains current.
- Ensure lab values have been reported to the physician.
- Attend weekly case conference and monthly case manager meetings.
- Be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of employment.
- Medicare home health experience is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of one year of clinical experience is preferred.