As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
The clinical division manager directs the planning and implementation of the sales process in their
division. This position will identify and penetrate market opportunities to achieve revenue and admission goals. The clinical division manager is ultimately responsible for achieving and exceeding budgeted admission activity for their division.
1. Manage orientation for new sales staff within the division. Ensure completion of all designated
training modules, peer training, and competency of sales training in the field.
2. Maintain all compensation, bonus, and expense plans for division sales staff and report monthly.
3. Monitor activity and productivity of each sales staff; set admission and referral goals according to
budgeted guidelines and assist in the achievement of goals.
4. Develop clinical sales relationships for key accounts.
5. Ensure competent, comprehensive protocol development; maintain updated protocols in database.
6.Ensure all collaterals and materials are professional, accurate, and that they promote EncompassHealth in a positive manner. Materials should be available for staff use, and should reflectEncompass Health directives, standards, and industry compliance.
7.Develop and implement sales strategies to enhance market share.
8.Identify and manage non-admission trends ongoing.
9.Manage 5x5 account strategies and ensure appropriate messaging to move accounts forward.
10.Ensure proper execution and provision of quality patient care within the specialty programs.
11.Review and audit patient medical records from new referrals to ensure appropriate execution.
12.Conduct competency demonstrations, orientations, and in-services, as needed.
13.Responsible for growth and productivity working in combination with local branches.
14.Manage referral source satisfaction, including the investigation and resolution of customercomplaints, as necessary.
15.Utilize Homecare Homebase to plan and manage communications with referral sources; keepdatabases up to date with accurate information regarding protocols, community care programfacility types, and pertinent referral source information.
16.Participate in strategy meetings to support the success of the branches, as needed.
17.Complete all other duties as assigned.
1.Supervise the daily operation of the division. Create and implement strategy for growth.
2.Oversee direct reports to ensure timely completion of duties and responsibilities.
3.Perform all counselings, evaluations and supervisor related functions in a timely manner.
4.Collaborate with direct reports to identify development goals and support professional growth.
5.Ensure documentation is provided by direct reports to keep worker files current and complete.
6.Organize and lead team meetings effectively and timely to ensure participation in company and professional goals and growth.
7.Evaluate and manage an appropriate staffing matrix within the department to effectively achieve ongoing workload.
8.Identify and manage performance improvement processes, as needed.
1.Provide requested documentation timely to keep personnel file current and in good standing.
2.Comply with activities associated with the management of workplace health and safety.
3.Identify and report health and safety risks, accidents, incidents, injuries, and property damage atthe workplace in a timely manner.
4.Maintain a professional relationship with all workers, interns, volunteers at all times.
5.Adhere to Encompass Health dress code at all times.
6.Properly request and utilize appropriate personal protective equipment, as applicable.
1.Be knowledgeable and comply with HIPAA privacy and compliance programs.
2.Read and adhere to the Encompass Health standard operating procedures, policies and procedures.
3.Read and adhere to the Encompass Health employee handbook.
4.Read and adhere to the Encompass Health standards of business conduct.
5.Adhere to safe driving practices, including distracted driver policy, when driving during work hours.
Education and Experience (ESSENTIAL):
Must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing or therapy. Must be licensed in the state where they currently practice; Registered Nurse (RN), physical therapist, occupational therapist, or speech language pathologist. Must have demonstrated experience and understand federal, state, and local laws and regulatory guidelines governing the operations of Medicare certified home health and hospice.
Education and Experience (DESIRED):
Related experience working with beneficiary qualifications is preferred. Previous experience with a Medicare home health or hospice is preferred. Management experience is preferred.
Must have excellent communication skills, both orally and written. Must have strong presentation skills. Must have the ability to interact positively with a great diversity of individuals and be able to successfully build relationships.
Must be able to organize and execute programs. Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously, with minimal supervision. Must maintain and adhere to multiple budgets.
Must meet sales goals. Must have motivation for sales, territory management, performance management, negotiation, sales planning, and profitability management.
- Must possess a valid state driver license
- Must maintain automobile liability insurance as required by law