Division: Home Health
$5,000 Sign On Bonus
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Encompass Health is consistently ranked as Fortune’s Best Place to Work for Health Care, Millennials, Diversity and Modern Heath Care. Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Work / Life balance
- Generous Paid Time Off plans for full-time employees – 30 DAYS!!
- State-of-the-art resources and tools for secure, compliant, reliable and organized communication between patients and their care team
- Web-based education and online instruction to increase knowledge and competency.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Company Car Program/Mileage Reimbursement
- Professional development and Career Growth
- Incentivized bonus plan.
At Encompass Health – Home Health, our Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager is the point of contact for all disciplines involved with providing care to patients in the patients’ home and oversees the frequency of visits for the episode.
Key responsibilities of the RN Case Manager role include:
- Perform visits and complete coordination of client care
- Consult as needed with the physician and the office giving details about patient care
- Perform accurate OASIS collection
- Ensure the medication profile remains current
- Ensure lab values have been reported to the physician timely
- Attend weekly case conference and monthly case manager meetings.
Registered Nurses (RNs) must meet the following requirements:
- Be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of employment
- A minimum of one year of clinical experience is preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill in current nursing practice
- Possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance