Division: Home Office
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm plus occasional weekend coverage.
Position Location: 6688 North Central Expwy, Dallas, TX 75206
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Encompass Health – Home Health & Hospice is searching for an experienced customer service supervisor to join our IT Department as the Manager of Customer Service for our Home Health & Hospice Division. This is a full time, salaried position with benefits.
The Manager of IT Customer Service is responsible for:
- Managing the IT Customer Service Specialists Team, consisting of Tier I Customer Service Specialists.
- Making sure all phone calls are answered timely and resolved appropriately and all tickets received are resolved timely and efficiently.
- Identifying/trending issues and finding an appropriate resolution.
- Making sure the team is following policy and process, while at the same time not letting process hinder assisting the end user and resolving their issue.
- Creating, updating and managing the internal SOP for this team.
- Creating an end user experience that is timely, appropriate and customer friendly.
The ideal candidate for this role will be extremely customer service oriented, will have call center experience, and will have the ability to work independently and make appropriate decisions related to the resolution of issues and requests.
Education & Experience (Essential)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of customer service experience.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of management experience.
- Must possess knowledge of office operations including payroll, computer information management, billing processes, as well as human resource requirements.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills and be able to convey thoughts in a way easily understood.
- Must be well organized and detail-oriented.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Must have experience or capability with computers and various technological tools.
- Must possess problem-solving skills.
- Must be self-motivated and possess a high standard of professional ethic.
- Must possess a valid state driver license
- Must maintain automobile liability insurance as required by law