Division: Home Office
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Location: 6688 North Central Expwy, Dallas, TX 75206
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Encompass Home Health & Hospice is searching for an HR Administrative Specialist I to join our corporate team in Dallas. This is a full time position with benefits.
The Human Resources Administrative Specialist I performs daily administration activities for our Corporate HR Department with heavy emphasis on entry of HR information in our HRIS platform, PeopleSoft. Responsibilities include:
- Entry of new employees and updates to employee job data in PeopleSoft
- Review of information received from supervisors to determine compliance with hiring, pay, and position structure and policies
- Professional communication with supervisors and other individuals at all levels of the company regarding issues related to received employee information
- Problem solving issues through to resolution ensuring accurate employee information is entered into the HRIS platform
- Provide administrative support to the Corporate HR Department
- Other HR Administrative Specialist types of activities as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in an administrative function
- Computer knowledge and skills, including word processing and spreadsheet software applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Well organized and able to prioritize tasks appropriately and finish work timely by deadlines
- Ability to work effectively without constant supervision and to handle sensitive employee information in a confidential manner
- Good customer service skills are required as this position routinely communicates with supervisors, field HR representatives, and employees.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills and the ability to analyze received information to determine whether in compliance with company processes and policies
- Ability and willingness to work overtime on a regular basis.