Division: Home Office
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Position Location: 6688 North Central Expwy, Dallas, TX 75206
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice is searching for a Real Estate Manager to join our corporate real estate team in Dallas, TX.
The real estate manager develops, aligns, and executes real estate strategies and transactions to support business requirements and objectives for current and future workspace needs, including the procurement of office leases, site locations, and property management activities. The real estate manager acts as a central point of contact, building internal relationships with senior management to manage and execute a variety of real estate needs.
- Lead and manage third-party relationships related to real estate signage, furniture, and network cabling. Monitor progress and performance, providing updates to Director of Real Estate Operations.
- Manage and execute real estate activities for Encompass Health, including sourcing and identifying branch office site locations, negotiating leases, and other related property management activities.
- Maintain a database of real estate information related to branch locations and home office space, ensuring the data is kept current and available for utilization with forecasting real estate needs.
- Work with in-house and outside legal counsel, as needed, to prepare and analyze transaction documentation.
- Directly manage the activities, including the scope of work, budgets, contracts and invoices, of outside contractors, architects, consultants, engineers and any related personnel to complete real estate projects for Encompass Health.
- Develop and contribute to the overall real estate strategic goals and execution plan.
Education, Skills & Experience (Essential):
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree or an advanced degree in real estate, business, or related disciplines.
Education, Skills & Experience (Desired):
- A minimum of two years of experience in corporate or commercial real estate with an emphasis in office leasing or tenant representation is preferred.
- Experience in covering multiple states and regions is preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and real estate database software applications is preferred.
- Must be organized and able to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- Must be capable of multitasking while maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor.
- Must be adept at communicating with a broad range of individuals and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Operational computer knowledge is required.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license and automobile liability insurance
- Must have dependable transportation kept in good working condition and be able to drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions
- Must wear seat belt at all times while driving
- Must be open and willing to complete overnight travel when needed