Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: Muskogee, Sallisaw, Checotah
Patient Coverage Area and agency locations:
Muskogee, Sallisaw, and Checotah and the surrounding areas in Oklahoma.
Position will be based in Muskogee with regular and frequent travel between the agencies.
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
The RN Home Care Administrator is the chief executive agent and is directly responsible for ensuring the execution of the operations of the agency on a day-to-day basis.
- Oversees all agency operations, services, personnel performance, and office management
- Direct responsibility of ensuring the agency meets Federal, State and local laws regarding the certification and licensure process of the agency at all times
- Reports directly to the Regional Vice President/Regional Director and to the Governing Body of the agency as required
- A Bachelor's degree in health care administration or a related field, or a minimum of five years of administration experience in the health care field is required.
- Must have prior Medicare home health care agency administrator experience, including supervision of multiple branch sites (offices), and leading and/or directing a home care agency with a census in excess of 200 patients; OR must have comparable prior supervisory experience in a health care setting leading or directing multiple offices with a large patient census.
- Registered Nurse (RN) preferred.