Division: Home Office
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Location: 6688 North Central Expwy, Dallas, TX 75206
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice Division is seeking a Benefits Coordinator to join our corporate HR team in Dallas, TX.
- Act as a liaison for employees regarding benefit information, issues, and enrollment.
- Daily administration activities for benefits plans, including processing plan enrollments and terminations, and resolution of employee benefit issues and questions.
- Process requests for leaves of absence, disability claims, insurance claims, employment verifications, requests for payment under the employee referral bonus plan, requests regarding the 401(k) plan, and COBRA, and for day-to-day administration of the employee rewards program.
Education, Skills & Experience (Essential):
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related discipline or 1 year of comparable benefit-related experience.
- Must possess computer knowledge and skills, including word processing and spreadsheet software applications.
- Experience with HRIS platforms and/or online benefit management platforms
- Administering or coordinating employee benefit plans
- Experience with 401(k) plan administration
Education, Skills & Experience (Desired):
- PeopleSoft version 9.2 experience is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience in an employee-facing role or in a customer service role is strongly preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and problem-solve in a high volume interactive environment.
- Must be self-motivated and possess a high standard of professional ethics.
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, including English.
- Ability to work effectively without constant supervision and to handle sensitive employee documents in a confidential manner.
- Must be adept at communicating with a broad range of individuals and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license.
- Must possess valid automobile liability insurance as required by law.
- Must be able to work extended hours as needed indicated by job demands.