Division: Home Office
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Education and Experience (ESSENTIAL):
- Must have a bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in a human resources expertise role
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a leadership capacity
- Must have significant experience reporting information to a Board of Directors for a publicly traded company
Education and Experience (DESIRED):
- SPHR or SHMR-SCP certification is preferred
- Master's in Business Administration is preferred
- Previous experience in a home health or hospice recruiting or talent acquisition program is preferred
Skills, Abilities, & Standards:
- Oral communication, written communication, fluency in English, active listening.
- Information ordering, deductive reasoning, social perceptiveness, time management, critical thinking.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without continuous supervision.
- Has regular, reliable, and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Adheres to dress code including wearing ID badge.
- Adheres to Standards of Business Conduct.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and/or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- This position will support cultural diversity by promoting and maintaining an inclusive work environment and culture that is respectful and accepting of diversity.
- Must possess a valid state driver license
- Must maintain automobile liability insurance as required by law