Division: Home Office
Compensation Range: $80,000-85,000
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Encompass Health is looking for a highly organized Registered Nurse with management experience to join our team as a Home Health Clinical Operations Consultant to support home health branches. This role will require heavy travel, 80%-90% of the time.
*The person selected for this role will be able to work from / office out of the most convenient branch.*
The clinical operations consultant acts as a resource with regard to federal, state, and local regulations for home health or hospice and the provision of services. This position utilizes clinical knowledge and experience to train and educate branch staff. The clinical operations consultant provides direct support that includes audits, site visits, education and training of personnel, integration of new employees and branches to Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice, and the development of operational workflow.
Education and Experience (ESSENTIAL):
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Must be licensed in the state where they currently practice.
- Must have five years of experience in a Medicare certified home health or hospice agency.
- Must have demonstrated experience in the use of various computer technologies and softwares.
Education and Experience (DESIRED):
- Previous experience and proficiency with Homecare Homebase, both R2 and PointCare, is highly preferred.
- Previous experience with developing and implementing employee education is preferred.
- Must be organized and detail oriented. Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Must have the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment and react positively and appropriately under pressure.
- Must function well in atmosphere of stress and interruption.
- Must be able to work independently and within a team.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Must understand the issues related to the delivery of home health or hospice care and be able to problem solve effectively.
- Must understand regulatory guidelines related to the delivery of home health and hospice services.
- Must be capable of prioritizing and handling multiple tasks of critical importance simultaneously.
- Must have a high standard of work ethics.