Division: Home Office
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice is searching for a VP of acquisitions & integrations to join our team. This is a Dallas based position but will require up to 40% overnight travel.
The vice president of acquisitions & integration is responsible for reviewing diligence material, meeting with sellers, preparing a transition plan for all pending acquisitions, and then managing the assimilation, integration, and training process for the newly acquired companies.
- Lead the integration team to ensure that any acquired company successfully transitions through orientation and training to Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice policies and procedures and deployment of Homecare Homebase (HCHB) software
- Develop a unique orientation, training calendar and process for each acquired company.
- Provide frequent updates to senior leadership on the status of training and orientation, integration challenges and overall success of the project.
- Contribute to the overall company success by leading the integration team and acquired company to provide the Encompass Health guiding principle of a better way to care to the community in which it serves while ensuring that the execution of the transition plan is accomplished.
Education and Experience (ESSENTIAL):
- Must have a bachelor's degree.
- Must have experience in homecare from a clinical, operational, and management perspective.
- Must have demonstrated experience and extensive knowledge of office operations including payroll, computer information management, billing processes, as well as human resource requirements.
- Must have demonstrated experience and understand the federal, state and local laws and regulatory guidelines governing the operation of a Homecare agency.
Education and Experience (DESIRED):
- Prior knowledge of HCHB data management software is preferred.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft office is preferred.
- Must be professional, organized and able to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing.
- Must be able to prepare and present education material to branch employees in a variety of formats.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and possess a high standard of work ethic.
- Must adhere to company values and maintain a professional and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Must possess a valid state driver license
- Must maintain automobile liability insurance as required by law