Division: Home Health
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
The medical social worker administers social services to patients requiring intermittent professional services and teaches the patient, family, and other members of the health care team. These services are performed in accordance with the physician’s orders and the established plan of care.
Must be organized and detail-oriented. Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
Must be capable of making independent decisions relevant to the patient’s needs. Must be capable of
prioritizing and handling multiple tasks of critical importance simultaneously. Must function well in
atmosphere of stress and interruption.
- Must possess a valid state driver license
- Must maintain automobile liability insurance as required by law
- Must maintain dependable transportation in good working condition
- Must be able to safely drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions
- Must possess CPR certification for the healthcare provider