Patient Coverage Area: West Texas, New Mexico
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
The regional program director represents the region in activities involving professional contacts with physicians, hospitals, public health agencies, associations, executive level opportunities, and similar health groups and institutions, to apprise them of the availability of Medicare services. The regional program director will collaborate with leadership to strategize for growth, and assist with implementation and execution of specialty programs and protocols that provide improved home health care services. This position will be responsible for monitoring the execution of specialty programs and service provision through ongoing quality assurance visits with referral sources and working with their operational team members. The regional program director will be responsible for meeting and exceeding annual referral and admission goals as set by senior management, as well as assisting the regional sales team to do the same.
Education and Experience (ESSENTIAL):
Must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing or therapy. Must be licensed in the state where they currently practice. Must have demonstrated experience and understand federal, state, and local laws and regulatory guidelines governing the operations of a home health or hospice.Therapists must be a licensed physical therapist, occupational therapist, or speech language pathologist.
Education and Experience (DESIRED):
Management experience is preferred. Extensive related field experience is preferred. Demonstrated experience and understanding of laws and regulatory guidelines as they relate to beneficiary qualifications is preferred.
Must have excellent oral and written communication skills. Must have strong presentation skills. Must have the ability to interact positively with a diverse population and be able to successfully build relationships.
Must be able to organize and execute programs. Must be self-motivated and able to work independently. Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously, with minimal supervision. Must maintain and adhere to multiple budgets.
Must meet sales goals. Must have motivation for sales, territory management, performance management, negotiation, sales planning, and profitability management. Must demonstrate a strong understanding of customer and market dynamics, and a strong understanding of transitional care. Must be able to utilize reports and trends to support efforts and to understand clinical status and progress.
- Must possess a valid state driver license
- Must maintain automobile liability insurance as required by law