Division: Home Health
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP) evaluate and provide skilled speech-language therapy to individuals in a home setting, under the care of an attending physician. At Encompass Health – Home Health & Hospice, the home setting may include single or multi-family homes, assisted living, independent living, or memory care.
The SLP evaluates and treats patients with language impairments, motor speech disorders, dysphagia, cognitive communication difficulties, voice disorders, and those requiring alternative or augmentative communication. At Encompass Health, an SLP may often work with patients who have experienced a stroke, and those with progressive diseases such as Parkinson’s disease and dementia.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Must possess automobile liability insurance.
- Must wear seat belts at all times while driving.
- Dependable transportation kept in good working condition.
- Must be able to drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions.
- Currently licensed as an SLP in the State of Employment.