Division: Home Office
Location: 6688 N. Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75226
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm + Participation in On-Call Rotation
This is an office based position with no hands-on patient contact.
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice is hiring a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our Care Management Division as a Program Manager. This is an office based position with no hands on patient contact.
The care management program manager:
- Maintains all program clinical and logistic responsibilities within the care management department.
- Maintains and updates standard operating procedures, scheduling, tracking, trending, and reporting on key operational and quality metrics.
- Collaborates with departmental leadership, strategic partners, and local branch staff to achieve the goals of the quadruple aim as set by the centers for Medicare and Medicaid services (CMS), and the needs of the department.
- Participates in orientation and training for the care management team.
- Telephonically supports clinical and non-clinical care management coordinators and identifies and facilitates patient referrals to the appropriate community-based resources.
Education and Experience (ESSENTIAL):
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Must be licensed in the state where they currently practice, or in accordance with the medical board's rules for licensure compact for the state where they currently practice.
- Must have at least two years demonstrated experience in a health care setting, including a clinic, hospital, home health, or hospice.
- Must have demonstrated experience in care management, or a telephonic program.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency with computers and clerical tasks.
- Must have intermediate or advanced skills in various software, including smartsheet and Microsoft office, especially Excel.
- Must have demonstrated execution in effective problem solving, escalating issues according to procedure.
Education and Experience (DESIRED):
- Previous experience and knowledge of patient risk management software is highly preferred.
- May include experience in Medalogix, Innovaccer, Epic Systems, or Clinical Works.
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work effectively independently and within a team.
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing, listen actively, and interact well within diverse groups.
- Must possess a passion for helping patients.
- Must have a high sense of urgency, with the ability to maintain a professional and friendly demeanor in a high stress environment, and provide effective follow-up.
- Must be able to function in a fast paced environment.
- Must possess a high standard of professional ethics.
- Must possess a valid state driver license
- Must maintain automobile liability insurance as required by law