Division: Home Office
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
Location: 6688 North Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75206
*This is an office based position with no hands-on patient contact.
*Following 90 days of employment, employee will be able to choose either a 2 or 3 day hybrid schedule.
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice is hiring a Care Management Coordinator to join our telephonic Care Management Division in Dallas, TX.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a Certified Nursing Assistant, Licensed Community Health Worker or Certified Medical Assistant looking to move into an office based role.
- Receive patient calls and evaluate patient interactive voice response (IVR) alerts within the care management division
- Augment face to-face visits with telephonic support to promote early health care interventions, enhance access to quality care, positively impact patient outcomes, and reduce utilization of avoidable emergent care and hospitalizations
- Evaluate whether calls received require escalation to a clinician (RN/LVN) by using motivational interviewing techniques and predictive analytics tools
- Provide exceptional customer service and support to patients, caregivers, customers, and providers
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a license or certification from an approved medical assistant (AMA) school or certified nursing assistant (CNA) program in Texas, or a professional license as a community health worker (CHW).
- Must have demonstrated experience in effective problem solving, and escalating issues appropriately.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency with computers, including experience in typing and clerical.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, across all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to listen actively and interact well within diverse groups.
- Must be proficient in providing effective follow-up.
- Must be able to communicate in a professional manner that is easily understood during telephonic encounters.
- Two or more years of clinical experience.
- Previous experience in a clinic, hospital, or home health setting.
- Previous experience in a professional high volume call center setting.
- Knowledge of home health operations.