Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: Miami, OK and surrounding areas
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection?
Encompass Health is seeking an Occupational Therapist to join our growing and dynamic Home Health team.
As a national leader across home health, hospice and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, we believe integrated care delivery for post-acute services across the healthcare continuum is critical to achieving the best outcomes for patients. We can provide a seamless transition of care between inpatient and home-based care that adapts fluidly and helps our patients get back to their lives.
We are stronger together and empower our clinicians and therapists to be the connection by fostering a positive culture of inclusivity and collaboration.
Encompass Health is consistently ranked as Fortune’s Best Place to Work for Health Care, Millennials, Diversity and Modern Heath Care. Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Work / Life balance
- State-of-the-art resources and tools for secure, compliant, reliable and organized communication between patients and their care team
- Generous Paid Time Off plans for full-time employees – 30 DAYS!!
- Web-based education and online instruction to increase knowledge and competency.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
- Company Car Program/Mileage Reimbursement
At Encompass Health – Home Health, our Occupational Therapist / OT will help patients who have debilitating conditions improve the functions of performing everyday tasks in the home.
Occupational Therapists/OTs use treatments to develop the daily living skills of their patients and the basic motor functions of patients, as well as to compensate for any loss of function that patient may be experiencing. Occupational Therapists/OTs administer skilled care to clients requiring intermittent professional services and teach the family and other members of the health care team.
These services are performed by Occupational Therapists/OTs in accordance with the physicians' orders and the established plan of care, under the direction and supervision of the Branch Director.
Occupational Therapists/OTs must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of Occupational Therapy and licensed as an Occupational Therapist/OT in the state in which he/she currently practices.
- A minimum of one-year experience is preferred, but can be less with Regional Vice President and/or Regional Director of Therapy Services approval based on prior experience setting.
- Medicare home health experience is preferred.