Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: Wrentham, Attleboro, Mansfield
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Our Physical Therapists examine and treat patients with physical impairments through the use of physical modalities. The goal is to assist persons who are physically challenged to improve mobility and function, independent self-care, other skills necessary for functioning in daily living. We have Specialty Programs that include Balance and Fall Prevention, Spine Safety, Total Hip and Knee Replacement Program, and our Total Shoulder Replacement Program. He/she administers skilled care to clients requiring intermittent professional services and teaches the family and other members of the health care team. These services are performed in accordance with the physician’s orders and the established plan of care, under the direction and supervision of the Branch Director.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Must possess automobile liability insurance.
- Must wear seatbelts at all times while driving.
- Must have dependable transportation kept in good working condition.
- Must be able to drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions.
- Must be currently licensed in the state of employment.