Division: Home Office
Patient Coverage Area: Monday-Friday, 10:00am-7:00pm + weekend rotation
Location: 6688 North Central Expwy, Dallas, TX 75206
Hours: Monday-Friday 10:00am-7:00pm + weekend rotation
**Must be able to work on Saturday and Sunday per the rotation schedule.
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
Encompass Health is searching for an IT Customer Service Specialist to join our team in Dallas, TX. This position will have a 40 hour work week, typically Monday thru Friday, but will be required to participate in a rotating weekend shft. We are looking for someone who can committ to the hours of 10:00am - 7:00pm.
- Answer the IT Support line throughout each business day to ensure each phone calls are addressed in a timely manner and all voicemails are called back in a timely manner.
- Monitor the IT Support VM (voicemail) ticket queue.
- Basic support of devices and the installed apps, computers and the installed software, printers, fax machines, and all other hardware.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology, Associates degree from technical school, or minimum of two years of related work experience.
- Must have customer support experience answering the phone, including support of end-users.
- Must have experience and working knowledge of mobile device hardware and software and computer hardware and software.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and orally and in writing and must convey thoughts in a way easily understood.
- Must have the ability to interact positively with levels of personnel across all functions and must be a self-starter who requires minimum supervision.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented with a desire and ability to maintain excellent written documentation.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license.
- Must possess valid automobile liability insurance as required by law.
- Must be able to work the assigned shift of 10:00am - 7:00pm.
- Must be able to work on Saturday and Sunday per the rotation schedule.
- Must be able to work overtime when required.