Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: Aiken, Columbia and Hilton Head/Bluffton
Position is responsible for Home Health Branches in Aiken, Columbia and Bluffton and will base out of one branch offices with regular and frequent travel between the branch locations.
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Position is responsible for Home Health Branches in Aiken, Columbia and Bluffton and will base out of one branch with regular and frequent travel between the branch locations.
The Regional Administrator is the chief executive agent and contributes to the overall company success by leading his/her Agencies to provide A Better Way To Care to the community in which they serve while ensuring that the execution of agency operations are met on a daily basis. The Regional Administrator effectively manages the operations, services, personnel performance, and office management for multiple provider numbers (no more than 3) on an ongoing basis.
- RN Registered Nurse or PT Physical Therapist licensed in the state of operation is required.
- Must possess a degree in health care administration or related field; or a high school diploma with two years of Management/Supervisory experience in a health related field.
- Must have a good understanding of the Federal, State and local laws/regulatory guidelines governing the operation of a Home Health agency.
- Must be professional, organized and able to effectively communicate both orally and in writing as well as prepare and present education material to Agency employees and community referral sources utilizing computers/electronic equipment.
- Must be capable of multitasking while maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor.
- Must comply with Agency’s Statement of Employability
- Must possess and maintain automobile liability insurance
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license
- Must be able to drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions
- Must not have been employed in the last year as an Administrator with another agency at the time any enforcement action was taken against the agency as further described in this Agency’s Compliance Program