Division: Home Health
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer.
Encompass Health is seeking a Home Health Branch Director to lead our team in Wichita, Kansas and the surrounding areas. The Director must be a Registered Nurse with supervisory experience.
Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. More than a motto, “A Better Way to Care” is our guiding principle that fosters a collaborative and inclusive culture that empowers all employees to make a lasting impact on the lives of others.
Encompass Health – Home Health & Hospice provides:
- Employee resources provided that build clinical knowledge, encourage evidence-based best practices, and promote individual careers;
- Continuing education opportunities
- Cutting-edge technology for seamless connections between patients, caregivers and physicians
- Stable, ethical, and supportive workplace; corporate stability
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees – 30 days
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan; Fleet Program; Mileage Reimbursement
As Branch Director, you supervise the clinical operations of your team of field staff and report directly to the Agency Administrator. You will need to be organized, detail-oriented, and possess effective communication skills both orally and in writing. You will need to understand the issues related to the delivery of home health care services and be able to problem solve. Previous home health and management experience will serve you well in this rewarding role, and an excellent knowledge of OASIS and Medicare guidelines is most helpful as you will be reviewing plans of care on a daily basis.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state in which the position is based.
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of professional nursing.
- He/She must have a minimum of one-year nursing experience within the last 36 months.
- Medicare home health experience is strongly preferred.
- Previous management/supervisory experience is preferred.