Patient Coverage Area: Idaho: Fruitland, Midvale, Weiser; and in Oregon: Nyssa, Payette, Vale
$5,000 Sign On Bonus
Hospice is a philosophy of care and our team of caring professionals are dedicated to providing physical, psychological, spiritual and emotional comfort to patients and their loved ones.
If this is your calling, Encompass Health is hiring a RN Hospice Director to lead our team in Fruitland, Idaho and surrounding areas.
Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. More than a motto, “A Better Way to Care” is our guiding principle that fosters a collaborative and inclusive culture that empowers all employees to make a lasting impact on the lives of others.
Encompass Health – Home Health & Hospice provides:
- Employee resources provided that build clinical knowledge, encourage evidence-based best practices, and promote individual careers;
- Continuing education opportunities
- Cutting-edge technology for seamless connections between patients, caregivers and physicians
- Stable, ethical, and supportive workplace; corporate stability
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees – 30 days
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan; Fleet Program; Mileage Reimbursement
The Hospice Director is a Registered Nurse who manages all aspects of terminal care for our hospice patients and leads our coordinated team of hospice experts.
The RN Hospice Director must have excellent communication skills and the ability to execute an effective, supportive sensitive approach in response to needs of the employees, the patients and their families.
Expertise in pain and symptom management is required.
- Supervises the staff and the day-to-day office and clinical operations, manages the documentation requirements, service coordination and the case management.
- Plans the delivery, coordination, and the interdisciplinary team interventions for the Branch Hospice agency. Responsible for the assignment of appropriate staff members to patients/families, and will be acting team staff nurse when necessary.
- Participate in community awareness and education programs.
Branch Location: Fruitland, Idaho
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of employment
- Must have a minimum of two years of RN experience within the past 36 months and one year of experience in a hospice setting
- Must have a thorough understanding of the federal, state, and local laws and regulations governing hospice operations
- Must be competent with computers
Must have Idaho and Oregon RN licensure