Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We’re committed to expanding what’s possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
The selling clinical division manager directs the planning and implementation of the sales process within
the division. This position is ultimately responsible for achieving and exceeding budgeted admission
activity for and within the division. The selling clinical division manager directs the planning and
implementation of the sales process by identifying and penetrating market opportunities to achieve
revenue and admission goals. This position drives the total team forecast attainment, inclusive of assigned
accounts and management of overall account activity within the territory. The selling clinical division
manager will provide ongoing, strategic in-field support, as the needs of the team and geographic territory
dictate. The selling clinical division manager will manage a commitment to weekly, monthly, and annual
Education and Experience (ESSENTIAL):
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing or therapy.
- Must be licensed in the state where they
currently practice; therapists must be a physical therapist, occupational therapist, or speech language
- Must have demonstrated experience and understand federal, state, and local laws and
regulatory guidelines governing the operations of Medicare certified home health and hospice.
Education and Experience (DESIRED):
- Related experience working with beneficiary qualifications is preferred.
- Previous experience with a Medicare home health or hospice is preferred.
- Management experience is preferred.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have strong presentation skills.
- Must be able to organize and execute programs.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously, with minimal supervision.
- Must maintain and adhere to multiple budgets.
- Must have the ability to interact positively with a great diversity of individuals and be able to successfully
Must meet sales goals.
- Must have motivation for sales, territory management, performance management,
negotiation, sales planning, and profitability management.
- Must possess a valid state driver license
- Must maintain automobile liability insurance as required by law