Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: Cleveland, Mannford, Hominy, Jennings, Terlton, Oilton,,Osage and Prue areas
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
Our employees think Encompass is a great place to work and it shows! We have been repeatedly honored on a national and regional basis as a Best Place to Work. Here are just a few of the many reasons why:
- Encompass Home Health, acquired by HealthSouth Corporation in 2014, is an industry leader in patient satisfaction and clinical outcomes.
- Encompass Home Health is the 4th largest home health and hospice company in the nation with over 200 branches in 24 states. Click here to see a list of the many locations where we do business.
- At Encompass Home Health, we continually invest in our team of clinicians so they can achieve personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Competitive compensation.
- 30 paid days off per year for all full time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Innovative bonus plan.
- Company car program.
A great place to work starts with great employees committed to a great mission! Join us as we continue to provide "A Better Way to Care”.
Encompass Health is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our growing and dynamic team.
- Provide nursing care to patients in the home setting, which includes a wide range of medical/surgical procedures and involves monitoring patient status and compliance and performance of procedures.
- Consult with our RNs, physicians, and office staff in providing details about patient care.
- Prepare for and participate in weekly Case Conference meetings
LPN responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Patient Assessments
- Medication administration
- Administration of prescribed treatment and therapies
- Care planning
- Communication with other members of the patients' multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
- Coordination of care
- Health promotion and teaching
- Training of family members
- Must be currently licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state of employment.
- Minimum of one year of clinical experience is preferred.
- Previous home health experience is preferred.
- Current CPR certification.