Patient Coverage Area: Tulsa and Oklahoma City
The RN Hospice Regional Administrator will be based in one of our branch locations in Broken Arrow or Oklahoma City with regular and frequent travel between the agencies.
Hospice is a philosophy of care and our team of caring professionals are dedicated to providing physical, psychological, spiritual and emotional comfort to patients and their loved ones.
If this is your calling, Encompass Health is hiring a RN Regional Administrator.
Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. More than a motto, “A Better Way to Care” is our guiding principle that fosters a collaborative and inclusive culture that empowers all employees to make a lasting impact on the lives of others.
Encompass Health – Home Health & Hospice provides:
- Employee resources provided that build clinical knowledge, encourage evidence-based best practices, and promote individual careers;
- Continuing education opportunities
- Cutting-edge technology for seamless connections between patients, caregivers and physicians
- Stable, ethical, and supportive workplace; corporate stability
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees – 30 days
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan; Fleet Program; Mileage Reimbursement
The Hospice Regional Administrator is the chief executive agent and contributes to the overall company success by leading his/her Hospice teams to provide A Better Way To Care to the community in which they serve while ensuring that the execution of multiple branch operations are met on a daily basis.
The Regional Administrator effectively manages the operations, clinical services, personnel performance, and office management for multiple providers and/or branches on an ongoing basis.
This position reports directly to the Regional Vice President/Regional Director and to the Governing Body of the agency as required.
- RN preferred
- A Bachelor's degree in health care administration or a related field, or a minimum of five years of administration experience in the health care field is required.
- Must have prior Hospice administrator experience, including supervision of multiple branch sites (offices), and leading and/or directing a home care agency with a census in excess of 100 patients; OR must have comparable prior supervisory experience in a hospice setting leading or directing multiple offices with a large patient census.
- Must have a good understanding of the Federal, State and local laws/regulatory guidelines governing the operation of a Hospice agency
- Must be professional, organized and able to effectively communicate both orally and in writing as well as prepare and present education material to Agency employees and community referral sources utilizing computers/electronic equipment.
- Must comply with Agency’s Statement of Employability
- Must possess a valid state professional license if Administrator is a clinician.