Division: Home Office
Compensation Range: $80,000 - $85,000 per year
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Encompass Health is searching for a Registered Nurse to join our team as a Hospice Clinical Operations Consultant. This is a full time position that will require heavy overnight travel.
The right candidate for this role will have at least 5 years of experience working within a Medicare certified hospice agency and will be proficient in Homecare Homebase, both R2 and PointCare.
The RN Hospice Clinical Operations Consultant will:
- Perform analysis of clinical operational structures; audit results and on site observations.
- Evaluate the appropriateness of clinical services provided through in depth review of the plan of care and other clinical documentation.
- Perform on site visits and clinical assessments, as needed, in conjunction with clinical chart audits; determine opportunities for improvement.
- Recommend efficient operational solutions with regard to clinical aspects of service delivery.
- Perform direct education and training related to HCHB and Encompass Health processes for all clinical functions of back office and field positions
- Conduct and document competency of branch clinical staff; includes field and back office.
- Serve as a resource of Encompass Health policies and standard operating procedure.
- Act as a resource to branch employees; remain current relating to industry standards, new trends, and Medicare, federal, and state regulations.
Education and Experience Qualifications:
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Must be licensed as a registered nurse in the state where they currently practice.
- Must be willing and able to obtain license in each state applicable to the required provision of services.
- Must have five years of experience in a Medicare certified hospice agency.
- Proficiency with Homecare Homebase, both R2 and PointCare, is required.
- Previous experience with developing and implementing employee education is preferred.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Must have the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment and react positively and appropriately under pressure.
- Must function well in atmosphere of stress and interruption.
- Must be able to work independently and within a team.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Must understand the issues related to the delivery of home health or hospice care and be able to problem solve effectively.
- Must understand regulatory guidelines related to the delivery of home health and hospice services.
- Must be capable of prioritizing and handling multiple tasks of critical importance simultaneously.
- Must have a high standard of work ethics.
- Must possess a valid state driver license
- Must maintain automobile liability insurance as required by law
- Must be licensed in each state applicable to the required provision of services.