Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: Montgomery County /NRV coverage area
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
This part-time salaried position works 24 hours/week, over 4 days in the week, and is eligible for our 60% paid days off program.
Our Speech Language Pathologists supervise, evaluate and provide speech therapy services to clients in a home setting as prescribed by the attending physician. The SLP treats patients with speech disorders, swallowing therapy, and hearing impairments that affect communication. In addition they participate in helping patients that may be recovering from a stroke or other neurological disorders.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Must possess automobile liability insurance.
- Must wear seat belts at all times while driving.
- Dependable transportation kept in good working condition.
- Must be able to drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions.
- Currently licensed as an SLP in the State of Employment.