Division: Home Office
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Location: 6688 N. Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75206
*Employee will need to be office based for the first 90 days of employment. Once fully trained, employee will be able to choose either a 2 or 3 day hybrid schedule.
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice is searching for a Project Manager to join creative marketing team at our corporate office in Dallas, TX.
The Marketing Project Manager will:
- Receive departmental projects and manage execution from the strategic planning stages through creative implementation
- Serve as the point of contact regarding project status, questions, and concerns
- Ensure project completion is effective, collaborative, and timely
- Act as a project champion to build momentum among team members
- Serve as a facilitator and diplomat when executing projects between departments
- Assist in the review of project materials, regularly meet with requestors to ensure a clear vision and scope, and work with the marketing and creative teams to develop a customized plan of action
- Monitor task completion for multiple projects simultaneously, ensures they have all information needed, and provides regular updates to internal customers
Education and Experience:
- Must have a bachelor's degree.
- Must have three years demonstrated experience in project management, organization, and coordination.
- Must have experience providing service to internal stakeholders to achieve successful project outcomes.
- Must have proficiency in the Microsoft office suite and basic knowledge of the Adobe creative suite - InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Advanced skills in computers and software, especially project management tools, is highly preferred - Asana, SmartSheet
- Previous experience in health care, home health, or hospice is preferred.
- Must have strong presentation, technological skills, and the ability to communicate, interpret, and present ideas.
- Must be able to function well in a fast-paced atmosphere with interruptions.
- Must have the ability to interact positively with a diverse population and the ability to build strong relationships.
- Must reinforce team approach throughout the company and solicit feedback from key stakeholders. Must maintain a friendly customer-service approach at all levels of internal and external organizations.
- Must be professional, detail-oriented, and highly organized.
- Must have a thorough understanding of project organization, coordination, delivery, and processes. Must be able to embrace change and effectively manage the implementation of new ideas.
- Must consider and adhere to multiple budgets and project timelines, ensuring deadlines are met. Must have an eye for detail and a commitment to high creative standards and professional ethics.
Requirements: Must possess a valid state driver license. Must maintain automobile liability insurance as required by law.