Division: Home Health
Dynamic opportunity to bridge your career from field to office. This unique role provides you the flexibility of providing patient care but also working in the office influencing care delivery for all patients at home. This role is ideal for someone looking to take the next step in their career into management by overseeing all patient related needs while educating and supporting the field clinicians. The CTL contributes to the overall company success of providing A Better Way To Care by effectively facilitating the relationship between physicians, referral sources, patients, caregivers and employees.
One of the many reasons our clinicians enjoy being a Clinical Team Leader:
“I truly love that I have the perfect balance between helping our patients and supporting my staff anytime they need me.” –Alyssa B., RN
“The best part of being a team leader is being able to help our clinicians deliver a better way to care to our patients.” –Tenesha B., RN
“I enjoy learning something new every day and have the ability to pass that knowledge on to our amazing clinicians and patients.” -Ashley B., RN
As a Clinical Team Leader with Encompass Health, you will assist the Branch Director by ensuring the overall coordination of home health services to all clients is delivered according to acceptable standards of practice. The CTL is responsible for the electronic review and approval of all patient information submitted by the Licensed Professional (LP) during a Start of Care, Recertification, Resumption of Care, or Evaluation visit. The CTL assists with case conference, reviews and approves orders, in addition to providing oversight of patient care. The CTL is responsible for assisting the Branch Director with day-to-day office and staff management related to patient care and assists the Branch Director to provide ongoing education and training to all branch clinicians to ensure understanding of documentation requirements to meet regulatory standards. The CTL follows all procedures as outlined in Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
The CTL role may require participation in an on-call rotation and making patient visits.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing and licensed in the state of employment and where practicing.
- A minimum of two years nursing experience and one-year experience in home health.
- A good understanding of the Federal, State and local laws/regulatory guidelines governing the operation of a Home Health agency.
- Skilled competency with technology - general office equipment and EMR platforms, preferably HCHB.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance.
- Must be able to drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions.