Division: Home Office
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Location: 6688 N. Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75206
*Following 90 days of employment, employee will be able to choose either a 2 or 3 day hybrid/work from home schedule.
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice is hiring an Operations Analyst to join our team in Dallas. This role will focus on infection and safety control. The ideal candidate for this position will have extensive experience with SmartSheet.
- Day to day management, trending, and Smartsheet creation for COVID infection control team.
- Lead the follow up with employees that have been exposed and update Smartsheet for current data to senior leadership team.
- Coordinate weekly with Infection Control team for process updates.
Education and Experience:
- Must have a bachelor's degree.
- Advanced skills in utilizing Smartsheet. Smartsheet certification is preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, including macros.
- Must have demonstrated experience in office operations including payroll, data entry, billing, and human resources.
Must have demonstrated basic skills in computer technology.
Previous experience with back office operations in the home health or hospice industry is preferred.
Intermediate to skills in computer technologies and softwares is preferred.
Must be able to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, across all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, and must be able to work cohesively as a member of a team.
Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Must be self-motivated and possess a high standard of professional ethics.
Requirements: Must possess a valid state driver license. Must maintain automobile liability insurance as required by law.