Division: Home Office
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
Encompass Health – Home Health & Hospice is hiring a De Novo Operations Specialist. This role will require heavy overnight travel, at least 75% of the time. The person selected for this role will work remotely when not onsite at a De Novo (start-up) location.
The De Novo Operations Specialist will:
- Support the assimilation and training processes for all newly hired employees
- Perform pre-hire and post-hire processes
- Participate in panel interviews
- Support orientation and training of new staff to policies, standard operating procedures, and company culture
- Support the implementation of Homecare Homebase (HCHB) software
- Assist new branch with on-site orientation, education, and training related to Encompass Health processes and HCHB software
- Ensure contingent workers are oriented per Encompass Health orientation and standard operating procedures
- Provide education and training with established practices, policies, and directives, including HCHB role-specific workflow
- Conduct shoulder-to-shoulder individualized training or small group training sessions
- Utilize SmartSheet for role specific training checklists
- Train on payroll processes
Education and Experience:
- Must have a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Must have demonstrated experience in home health and/or hospice from a clinical, operational, and management perspective.
- Must possess demonstrated knowledge and expertise of office operations including payroll, computer information management, billing processes and human resource requirements.
- Must have demonstrated and confident presentation skills and development of training materials.
- Must have experience and ability to teach, train and mentor staff in a variety of settings.
- Knowledge and expertise of HCHB software is preferred.
- Must be able to work independently, problem-solve and adapt appropriately to integration and training challenges.
- Must be adept at interacting and communicating with a varied spectrum of individuals and be able to maintain a positive and professional demeanor in stressful situations.
- Must be able to lead a highly-functioning team, providing guidance to ensure integrations progress as planned.
Requirements: Must possess a valid state driver license. Must maintain automobile liability insurance as required by law.