Patient Coverage Area: n/a
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
The Patient Services Coordinator is directly responsible for scheduling patients to branch field clinicians. This position will communicate with field staff, patients, physicians, referral sources, caregivers, and other service providers in order to maintain proper care coordination and continuity of care.
- Scheduling home visits for the field staff each day and assisting with the coordination of patient care.
- Ensuring geographic scheduling to reduce drive time and to enhance staff satisfaction.
- Accumulating admissions and intake information.
- Communicating with physicians about orders and patient progress information.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must meet one of the following requirements:
- Be an LPN/LVN licensed in the state in which he/she practices, with at least one year of clinical experience in a healthcare setting.
- Have at least one year of home health or hospice experience within the last 24 months, and have a demonstrated understanding of staffing and scheduling requirements related to home care services.
- Must be able to function in a stressful atmosphere.
- Must maintain a professional and friendly demeanor.
- Must possess a passion for helping patients.