Patient Coverage Area: Scott County
Sign on Bonus (based on eligibility)
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Private Duty division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
The Home Health Aid/CNA is a licensed individual that provides patient care related services and tasks as ordered by the physician under the daily supervision and direction of the Branch Director and Case Managers.
- Take and record vital signs as assigned, including blood pressure, temperature, respiration.
- Bathe clients, assist with showers and partial baths as appropriate.
- Assist clients with proper exercises and assist PT in the rehabilitation for client when applicable.t maintain personal hygiene and assist with all aspects of activities of daily living.
- Answer client questions about self-care techniques and give instructions that will assist family, client, and family/support in providing care.
- Assist client in getting ready for doctor appointments.
- Lift, turn, and weigh clients as appropriate.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) license required. NEW GRADUATES WELCOME!
- Must be registered and listed in good standing on the Nurse Aide Registry in the state of employment.
- Preferred 1 year of full-time experience in direct client care in an institutional setting (hospital or nursing facility).
- Must have the ability to recognize the needs of people, to maintain good relationships with people, and have the capacity to make meaningful observations and communicate them to the supervisor.
- Must possess a valid Tennessee Driver's license and wear seat belts at all times while driving.
- Must possess automobile liability insurance and dependable transportation kept in good working condition.
Private Duty offers flexible scheduling, weekly pay, and one on one care.
Please APPLY NOW by completing an online application!