Division: Home Office
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Location: 6688 North Central Expwy, Dallas, TX 75206
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice is searching for a Licensing & Enrollment Specialist to join our legal department in Dallas, TX.
As a Licensing & Enrollment specialist, you will achieve and maintain the licensure, accreditation and enrollment regulatory profile for home health and hospice agencies in states as assigned.
- Coordinate with leadership and multiple departments to create and implement streamlined processes for obtaining new licenses and enrollments, renewals, staff documentation related to licensure and condition of participation.
- Track licensing and enrollment expirations.
- Accurately complete submission of:
- CON Annual Reporting (in applicable states)
- CLIA change of information and renewal applications
- State License initial, change of information and renewal applications
- Medicare initial, change of information and revalidation 855A applications
- Medicaid initial, change of information and revalidation applications
- NPI Updates
- Regularly communicate with state and federal authorities to ensure timely processing of licensure and enrollment filings.
- Coordinate with field personnel for completion and organization of required documentation to submit clinical personnel filings to various state and federal agencies.
- Regulatory research related to notification and filing requirements.
This position requires the ability to work both independently and in collaboration with a team, embrace change, think creatively and demonstrate excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- High school degree or equivalent is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Paralegal certification preferred.
- Two years’ experience in health care office functions preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Familiarity with corporate organizational forms and required filings (e.g. articles of incorporation, state registration and d/b/a filings, resolutions, minutes).
- Excellent time management skills and attention to deadlines.
- Ability to multitask while maintaining an engaged, professional and friendly demeanor.