Division: Home Office
Encompass Health’s home health & hospice services are now Enhabit Home Health & Hospice. We remain committed to delivering a better way to care for our patients and their loved ones, helping them achieve their specific care goals in the comfort and safety of their own homes. As one of the largest Medicare-certified home health and hospice providers in the nation, we continue to set the industry standard for superior home-based care.
The Human Resources Special Projects Coordinator manages and coordinates projects for our Corporate HR Department and supports department leadership in activities.
- Daily administration and management of inquiries and grant applications to the company's charitable organization
- Preparation of reports and data requests
- PeopleSoft data clean-up or re-organization requests that we receive from other departments, such as Accounting and Sales.
- Preparation of slides and coordination of content for quarterly department meetings
- Management of configuration and change requests for our ticketing platform
- Preparation of presentations and associated materials
- Coordination of assigned HR projects and initiatives
- Assistance with acquisition and de novo implementation items
- Assistance with audit requests
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related discipline with 2 years of experience in a related HR position; OR a minimum of 5 years of comparable HR-related experience in lieu of a bachelor's degree.
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Excel, including use of formulas, including VLOOKUP, IF formulas and other advanced formulas, macros, pivot tables, and other advanced features
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Word, including use of developer tools, design mode, building fillable forms, and other advanced features
- Demonstrated experience with PowerPoint, including use of diagrams, images, animations, and embedded videos
- Demonstrated knowledge of HR laws and regulations
- Excellent customer service skills are required as this position routinely communicates with supervisors, field HR representatives, and employees
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required
- Ability to travel occasionally as needed is required
- Previous experience in preparing and leading presentations and/or public speaking, both in person and remotely
- Experience using an HRIS platform, especially PeopleSoft
- Experience using an applicant tracking software program, especially iCIMS
- Experience using Adobe Acrobat for the preparation and editing of PDF documents