Division: Home Health
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
We are looking for dynamic RNs seeking to bridge their career from the field to the office. This unique role allows you to provide patient care, but also work in the office influencing care delivery for all patients.
This role is ideal for someone looking to take the next step in their career into management!
The RN Team Leader contributes to the overall company success by effectively facilitating the relationship between physicians, referral sources, patients, caregivers and employees.
Multiple incentive bonus opportunities available!
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We’re committed to expanding what’s possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
- Encourage, mentor and inspire others to provide A Better Way ToCare
- Provide oversight of patient care, assist with case conference, review and approve orders
- Assist the Branch Director to provide ongoing education and training to all branch clinicians to ensure understanding of documentation requirements to meet regulatory standards
- Execution of patient visits to include OASIS assessments and participation in on call rotation as needed
Here is why our RN Team Leaders love their role:
- “I truly love that I have the perfect balance between helping our patients and supporting my staff anytime they need me.”–Alyssa B., RN
- “The best part of being a team leader is being able to help our clinicians deliver a better way to care to our patients.”–Tenesha B., RN
- “I enjoy learning something new every day and have the ability to pass that knowledge on to our amazing clinicians and patients.”-Ashley B., RN
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing and licensed in the state of employment and where practicing
- Must be licensed as a registered nurse in state of employment
- The ideal candidate would need to have a minimum of two years nursing experience in medical surgical and or a subacute setting
- A good understanding of the Federal, State and local laws/regulatory guidelines governing the operation of a Home Health agency
- Skilled competency with technology - general office equipment and EMR platforms, preferably HCHB
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance
- Must have reliable transportation to perform visits in patient’s homes