Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: South Austin
$5,000 Sign On Bonus
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We’re committed to expanding what’s possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
At Enhabit, our Clinical Team Leader is a Registered Nurse responsible for assisting the Branch Director with day-to-day office and staff management related to patient care and contributes to the overall company success of providing A Better Way To Care.
- Effectively facilitate the relationship between physicians, referral sources, patients, caregivers and employees
- Electronic review and approval of all patient information submitted by the Licensed Professional (LP) during a Start of Care, Recertification, Resumption of Care, or Evaluation visit
- Provide oversight of patient care, assists with case conference, reviews and approves orders
- Assist the Branch Director to provide ongoing education and training to all branch clinicians to ensure understanding of documentation requirements to meet regulatory standards
- The CTL follows all procedures as outlined in Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
The CTL role does require participation in an on-call rotation and making patient visits.
- Must hold a current and unencumbered Registered Nursing License in the state which you intend to work.
- Must possess current CPR certification.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and possess effective communication skills both orally and in writing.
- RN must have prior home health experience and be familiar with OASIS visits
- Must be capable of prioritizing and handling multiple tasks of critical importance simultaneously and function well in atmosphere of stress and interruption.
- Must possess knowledge of the Medicare guidelines governing home health agencies.
- Supervisory experience is preferred.