Division: Home Office
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Enhabit Home Health & Hospice as your employer. We’re hiring!
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit Home Health & Hospice offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is looking for a VP of Compensation.
The role will ensure base pay compensation programs align with the strategic goals of human resources (HR) and with the Enhabit Home Health & Hospice's business plan. Manage executive and non-executive base pay, variable pay, annual and long-term incentive pay components, all equity compensation (including Board compensation) and purchase plans (including the employee stock purchase plan), and administer such plans. Responsible for the design, implementation, and administration of compensation programs including market studies, salary administration, incentive and equity plans, and all related customer service.
- A bachelor's degree is required.
- A minimum of eight years' compensation experience, five of which must be in executive compensation.
- Must have intermediate demonstrated technology skills.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft office suite, including outlook, word and excel.
Education and experience, preferred
- Certified executive compensation professional (CECP) is preferred.
- Certified compensation professional (CCP) is preferred.
- Must possess a valid state driver license
- Must maintain automobile liability insurance as required by law