Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: Salisbury Office - Wicomico, Worcester and Somerset Counties
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We’re committed to expanding what’s possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is looking for a Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW) to provide professional, comprehensive, family-oriented services to individuals in the home setting.
- Assess patients' and families' psychosocial, environmental, and financial needs.
- Formulate, implement, and evaluates a plan of care in collaboration with patient, family, and other caregivers, and provides case management as appropriate.
- Assist the team in understanding the social and emotional factors related to the patients’ health problems.
- Maintain documentation in patient’s record per internal regulatory and professional standards.
- Monitor, observe, and evaluate changes and progress in patient’s condition and environment. Report changes, progress, or lack of progress to physician and/or nurse case manager.
- Acts as key source in patient situations such as: ineffective patient/family coping and decision making advance directives long term or assisted living placement substance abuse abuse/neglect and/or bereavement.
- Must be a Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW) in the state of employment. Must have a Master’s degree from a school of social work accredited by the Council on Social Work Education.
- Must possess one year of social work experience in a health care setting.
- Medicare home health or hospice experience is preferred.
- Must be capable of making independent decisions relevant to client’s needs.
- Must be capable of prioritizing and handling multiple tasks of critical importance simultaneously.