Division: Home Office
Patient Coverage Area: Utah and Nevada
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We’re committed to expanding what’s possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
The Regional Program Director will be a Physical Therapist (PT), or Occupational Therapist (OT), or Speech Therapist (SLP), or a Registered Nurse (RN) who represents our HH Agencies & Services in Utah and Nevada.
The position will be based in one of our branches with some travel throughout the Utah and Nevada.
Activities involve developing and nurturing professional contacts with physicians, hospitals, public health agencies, associations, executive level opportunities, and similar health groups and institutions, to apprise them of the availability of Medicare services.
- Collaborate with leadership to strategize for growth, and assist with implementation and execution of specialty programs and protocols that provide improved home health care services.
- Monitoring the execution of specialty programs and service provision through ongoing quality assurance visits with referral sources and working with their operational team members.
- Meet and exceeding annual referral and admission goals as set by senior management, as well as assisting the regional sales team to do the same.
Education and Experience (ESSENTIAL):
Must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing or therapy. Must be licensed in the state where they currently practice. Must have demonstrated experience and understand federal, state, and local laws and regulatory guidelines governing the operations of a home health or hospice.Therapists must be a licensed physical therapist, occupational therapist, or speech language pathologist. RN, PT, OT, SLP
Education and Experience (DESIRED):
Management experience is preferred. Extensive related field experience is preferred. Demonstrated experience and understanding of laws and regulatory guidelines as they relate to beneficiary qualifications is preferred.
Must have excellent oral and written communication skills. Must have strong presentation skills. Must have the ability to interact positively with a diverse population and be able to successfully build relationships.
Must be able to organize and execute programs. Must be self-motivated and able to work independently. Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously, with minimal supervision. Must maintain and adhere to multiple budgets.
Must meet sales goals. Must have motivation for sales, territory management, performance management, negotiation, sales planning, and profitability management. Must demonstrate a strong understanding of customer and market dynamics, and a strong understanding of transitional care. Must be able to utilize reports and trends to support efforts and to understand clinical status and progress.
- Must possess a valid state driver license
- Must maintain automobile liability insurance as required by law