Patient Coverage Area: Weatherford and Mineral Wells, TX
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We’re committed to expanding what’s possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Our Hospice LVNs provide basic bedside care to terminally ill patients. Our nurses take and keep track of patients' vital signs such as weight, temperature, blood pressure, pulse, and respiration. They also prepare and give patients injections, monitor catheters, and dress wounds. Our nurses may be required to assist with basic care such as bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, standing, walking, and eating. Our nurses must be capable of compassionate communication with patients and families, have keen observation skills, high ethical standards, and knowledge of when to alert doctors and others about changes in patients' conditions.
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing and licensed as a Licensed Vocational Nurse in the state of employment
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license, automobile liability insurance, and have dependable transportation
- Must have a minimum of one year of clinical experience
- Previous home health or hospice experience is preferred