Patient Coverage Area: Griffin and Jackson GA
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We’re committed to expanding what’s possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is searching for a Registered Nurse (RN) or Physical Therapist (PT) to join our team as a Care Transition Coordinator.
- Assist patients in the process of navigating post-acute care.
- Assess, plan, implement, coordinate, monitor, and evaluate options and services with a primary goal of providing a safe transition from acute care to home for home health or hospice services.
- Integrate evidence-based clinical guidelines, preventative guidelines, protocols in development of transition plans that are patient-centered, promoting quality and efficiency in the delivery of post-acute care.
- Promote adherence to post-acute plans and ensure ordered services are completed.
- Represent Enhabit in transitional care activities and strategic relationships with health systems, hospitals, inpatient facilities, and physician groups.
- Monitor execution of transitional care services through ongoing quality assurance visits with referral sources.
- Meeting and/or exceed referral and admission goals.
Clinical liaison responsible for care transitions program admission activity for territory, while positively impacting patient outcomes and referral source satisfaction.
The right person for this role will be a Registered Nurse (RN) or Physical Therapist (PT) or Licensed Pratical Nurse (LPN) that is goal driven, sales motivated, and has previous home health or hospice experience.
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing or therapy and be licensed in the state of employment.
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years field experience.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics, as well as transitional care best practices.
- Good understanding of the Federal, State, and local laws and regulatory guidelines governing home health and hospice operations.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact well with diverse individuals.
- Experience with territory management, strong presentation skills, performance management, building relationships, emphasizing excellence, negotiation, results driven, sales planning and execution.
- Should be self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
Previous experience in home health or healthcare sales is preferred.