Division: Home Office
Encompass Health’s home health & hospice services are now Enhabit Home Health & Hospice. We remain committed to delivering a better way to care for our patients and their loved ones, helping them achieve their specific care goals in the comfort and safety of their own homes. As one of the largest Medicare-certified home health and hospice providers in the nation, we continue to set the industry standard for superior home-based care.
We're hiring an intern for our Organizational Development Department. This is a remote opportunity with the option to come into an office, if desired. We anticipate 80-120 hours of work over the next few months.
- Primary responsibility will be to update PowerPoint presentations for the Organizational Development (OD) department and transition them from the old Encompass brand to the new Enhabit brand using the formatted slide deck.
- Meet with supervisor and graphic designer from the Marketing department to learn the brand standards for Enhabit.
- Fulfill additional tasks set out by supervisors of the OD department.
- Attend Zoom or phone meetings upon request.
- Track progress on projects and submit weekly report.
- Meet with supervisor to review work, make any necessary edits, and save the newly branded presentations to the internal library.
- Track daily hours worked and submit biweekly timesheet.
- A college student or recent college graduate.
- Eager to learn and work with various teams in the Company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Creative background or graphic design preferred
- Cope well under pressure and meet deadlines.