Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We’re committed to expanding what’s possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is searching for a Community Care Division Manager to represent the company in activities involving professional contacts with all senior housing environments, including Assisted Living, Indepedent Living, Residential Care communities to inform them of the company's Medicare services. The right person for this role should be an experienced home health sales professional who can effectively direct the planning and implementation of the sales process by identifying and penetrating market opportunities to achieve revenue and admission goals.
- Recruit, interview, hire, and train Area Sales Managers to serve our Community Care Program.
- Guide the development and implementation of sales strategies and develop plans to enhance market share, operating margins and Enhabit’s image to clients.
- Review and analyze branch office admission and non-admission data and trends on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis, per office, per Area Sales Manager, and per referral source.
- Communicate weekly with Regional Vice President of Sales to discuss account strategies and ensure appropriate messaging for Area Sales Managers to move these accounts forward.
- Communicate with each Area Sales Manager on a weekly basis to discuss sales strategies with their accounts.
- Ensure Area Sales Managers are targeting the accounts with the most potential as well as to create new territories when there are an ample number of underserved accounts.
- Develop Area Sales Managers to perform at their highest potential in order to achieve performance goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or finance, extensive related field experience, or be a licensed professional with extensive related field experience.
- Thorough understanding of the Federal, State and local laws and regulatory guidelines governing the operations of home health and hospice agencies, especially as it relates to beneficiary qualifications.
- Solid history of meeting sale goals, motivation for sales, territory management, strong presentation skills, performance management, building relationships, emphasizing excellence, negotiation, results driven, sales planning, manage profitability.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and automobile liability insurance and have dependable transportation kept in good working condition.
- The ability and willingness to travel occasionally.