Division: Home Office
Encompass Health’s home health & hospice services are now Enhabit Home Health & Hospice. We remain committed to delivering a better way to care for our patients and their loved ones, helping them achieve their specific care goals in the comfort and safety of their own homes. As one of the largest Medicare-certified home health and hospice providers in the nation, we continue to set the industry standard for superior home-based care.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Location: 6688 N. Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75206
We're hiring a Technical Support Analyst (desktop support) to join our growing and dynamic IT team. This is a full time opportunity, with comprehensive benefits, that will potentially require up to 25%-50% travel (may include overnight)
- Setup, maintain and support computer hardware, software, networks and telephone systems/VOIP at assigned office.
- All computers, printers and networks setup using accepted standard configuration.
- Coordinate the installation, maintenance and support of telephone systems/VOIP.
- Support end users via telephone or remote support tools.
- Identify issues and determine resolution process.
- Coordinate and manage technical projects associated with branch office acquisitions, consolidations and relocations.
- Maintain detailed inventory and documentation of all systems. This may include, but is not limited to, computer systems, internet service, facility network diagrams, eFax and document management systems, office equipment, telephone lines/VOIP, telephone systems, and copiers.
- Meet customer service requirements by monitoring and managing the support queue throughout each business day.
- Be able to support other IT related jobs at basic levels, as needed.
The right person for this role will be a self-starter with exceptional customer service skills.
- Associate’s degree from technical school or at least 3 years of related work experience is required. Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology is highly preferred.
- Experience managing small to medium-sized technology projects
- Experience and working knowledge of computer hardware, software, networking and telephone systems/VOIP.
- Must have customer support experience, including support of end-users, and experience with inventory tracking.
- Experience with direct hands-on desktop support (i.e. imaging, hardware/software installs/updates, etc.).
- Strong problem determination and problem resolution skillset.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license and automobile liability insurance
- Must be willing to travel 25-50% of the time; overnight travel by air or personal vehicle
- Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties and business operations demand