Patient Coverage Area: Wichita territory
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We’re committed to expanding what’s possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is looking for an experienced homecare sales leader to join our team as a Selling Division Manager. The right person for this role should be an experienced home health sales professional who can effectively direct sales initiatives while simultaneously managing a team of sales executives.
- Directs the planning & implementation of the sales process by recruiting & hiring all Area Managers in their division.
- Identify & penetrate market opportunities to achieve revenue & admission goals.
- Responsible for the admission activity for their division & for each of the Area Managers they supervise.
- Responsible for driving total team forecast attainment inclusive of accounts assigned to them.
- Managing/maintaining account activity as needed to achieve division admission goals.
- Provides strategic in-field support for Area Managers 40%-60% of the time, or greater portion depending on the characteristics, geography & strategy of team.
- Ensures team members are committed to & on target for weekly, monthly & annual forecast attainment.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or finance, extensive related field experience, or be a licensed professional with extensive related field experience.
- Thorough understanding of the Federal, State and local laws and regulatory guidelines governing the operations of home health and hospice agencies, especially as it relates to beneficiary qualifications.
- Must have excellent communication skills; the ability to interact well with a great diversity of individuals; ability to organize and execute programs; be able to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines with minimal supervision; and maintain and adhere to multiple budgets.