Division: Home Health
We are looking for dynamic RNs seeking to bridge their career from the field to the office. This unique role allows you to provide patient care, but also work in the office influencing care delivery for all patients.
This role is ideal for someone looking to take the next step in their career into management!
The RN Team Leader contributes to the overall company success by effectively facilitating the relationship between physicians, referral sources, patients, caregivers and employees.
Multiple incentive bonus opportunities available!
- Encourage, mentor and inspire others to provide A Better Way ToCare
- Provide oversight of patient care, assist with case conference, review and approve orders
- Assist the Branch Director to provide ongoing education and training to all branch clinicians to ensure understanding of documentation requirements to meet regulatory standards
- Execution of patient visits to include OASIS assessments and participation in on call rotation as needed
Here is why our RN Team Leaders love their role:
- “I truly love that I have the perfect balance between helping our patients and supporting my staff anytime they need me.”–Alyssa B., RN
- “The best part of being a team leader is being able to help our clinicians deliver a better way to care to our patients.”–Tenesha B., RN
- “I enjoy learning something new every day and have the ability to pass that knowledge on to our amazing clinicians and patients.”-Ashley B., RN
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing and licensed in the state of employment and where practicing
- Must be licensed as a registered nurse in state of employment
- The ideal candidate would need to have a minimum of two years nursing experience in medical surgical and or a subacute setting
- A good understanding of the Federal, State and local laws/regulatory guidelines governing the operation of a Home Health agency
- Skilled competency with technology - general office equipment and EMR platforms, preferably HCHB
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance
- Must have reliable transportation to perform visits in patient’s homes